top of page

Recommended Steps

• Purchase a do-it-yourself test kit from Radon Department

• If the radon levels exceed 4 pCi/L (the EPA action level) contact Radon Department for a professional radon test.  We can help confirm if mitigation is needed.

• If high radon levels are confirmed, Radon Department will refer you to and coordinate with a reputable and qualified mitigation specialist to fix your home or building.

bottom of page